Do you aim for a "Common Normality"?

Or for a “Common Reality”?
Certain universality could unite us maybe, but otherwise we are already physically different, so why we want to serve any kind of “Common” more than possible?

I prefer to think of it as experiencing a “shared reality”. Every one of us enmeshed in this beautiful world.

“Normal” I can’t help you with, I lost my bearing on that years ago

2 Likes

Yeah, well we have laws that everyone have to stand up for though. That’s something I want to share. It’s mostly how everyone serves the reality for themselves to understand. I’m still in a need to cast some magic for myself every now and then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i strive for that, i think Common Normality is a good assertion,

i think its better to have things in common with each other than not,

common normality for me is something i strive for and includes

• nice home/good area
  • nice car
  • family
  • a good job that i enjoy

i still think that this is attainable but will require steady progress and maybe even a bit of luck

2 Likes

While most people probably aim for that, it just is a bit too clunky motto to follow for IMO. I like your text “Do your best, forget the rest” as a good motto to follow. It doesn’t determine so it works. :wink:

1 Like

I like to be functional and awesome. I also like to be free of positive symptoms which interfere with being functional and awesome. No interest in being normal.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.