Do we see more than there is?

Do we and normies see more than there is?
For example I may hear something in peoples voice, or see something in their eyes that may not be there. I am not sure.

Yeah, definitely we can read into things at times. But at other times - there are little hints and signals hidden subtly in peopleā€™s communication, I think.

3 Likes

I have hallucinated before, and I would say what I have seen was definately there. Only reason tells me: Why would something look so different from every time I have seen it before? I think we amplify things in our heads and the amplifier may go rogue.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen things you wouldnā€™t believe. I saw a two headed demon come out of my ex husband face once. Now that was scary. I saw a ā€œghostā€ of a man dressed in all white wearing a fedora at my milā€™s apartment

1 Like

I like to think we are picking up on different things that are actually happening but our brains are interpreting them incorrectly. Whether other people are picking up on them at all or interpreting them correctly, I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Iā€™m extremely good at noticing small details most others miss, but I donā€™t think it has anything to do with SZ. Possibly with the autism, but not certain. Itā€™s why I excel at my current job.

2 Likes

We are not just picking up on things we are a participant and are the reason why things go the way they go. While something is happening, for me it is not really put into question what I see or hear or pick up on, it is without a shadow of a doubt. I probably just want it to be a malfunction or a wrong interpretation or whatever, maybe also because they call me schizophrenic, but I am not really in the know. Hindsight isnā€™t 20/20.

still interested in what other people have to say

I think we think we see more than there is than those who donā€™t. It does feel like I can see ā€˜deeperā€™ into things a lot, though.

I just donā€™t understand being off meds or on low dosages anymore. It changes you and you are reevaluating who you are and what you want to do, you suddenly have the good and bad about you. And if you change that also changes how the world deals with you. Different things happen to vladimir putin than happen to me, because he is different from me.

It seems like I should be able to manage if I see it like this, but then why donā€™t I.

Yesterday things were a bit glitchy for me. My mind kept imprinting stuff. Itā€™s kind of like hyper vivid imagination on autopilot.

Like I see a ghost in the window or some monster inside someoneā€™s car. Or some creature running towards me on the sidewalk. But instead physically seeing it, I see it in my mind and can also feel it. Makes the hair on my neck stand up.
And I also kept seeing someone sitting on my couch out of the corner of my eye.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.