Schizophrenia.com

Do we need a certain knowledge about life in order to move?

Friends, i often have the impression, that the others know something more about the life and thats why they are ok…
Is it a delusion this? Please, tell it to me if its a delusion… What kind of it also, an overthinking or the opposite? Idk right now if i am just numb… But it means what exactly to not be numb and just move on in life?
Do i overthink or the opposite?
I still have in mind, that the only thing is to see the world with the eyes of the love and the virtues eventually. But is this true? How the others move in life without to stop, sheesh? While me, i stopped for years…
Is it just a thing of freedom though? But i do what with my sins then?
I dont understand why i dont move tbh… Yeah, it feels like i dont understand some things, but maybe this is not true? Maybe its all about fun and pleasure etc?
Do i suffer from agnosis?
Ok, thats all in fact… I just wonder if i suffer now more from my symptoms or maybe i am still not just free?
I saw now just an episode of westworld lol… I lived badly my diagnosis in the past, i was feeling as a robot also tbh, with no value of a human being etc… Now i just try to have fun, to make my feelings more positive, but is this the way of healing? Tell me also if these kind of questions about the value of my life are a symptom? I ignore even that…

Good choice. Having fun will help you get better.
Every person has questions about the value of life. It’s not a symptom.

I agree with @Andrey . Having a little fun in life, helps huge with your mental health

1 Like

It’s all about to be free then? Aren’t there no limits, no norms? I find that the normies always have something to tell… are just they free?
Maybe I should personally make my peace with the fact, that everyone, even the best ones, can make bad things in life, right? And there’s no some secret knowledge, hidden from me, in everyone’s minds?
It’s all about expressing on every day life our uniqueness or what?
Gosh, am lost… well, the fact, that I am disabled even emotionally too, doesn’t help…

Everybody has a set of rules. What does “free” mean to you?

To embrace myself and be me… not being scared to talk…
But tbh, I often don’t talk, cause I still don’t know who I am , I probably can’t even think lol… I guess this is sz…
To be free, maybe smth like to be open, to be expressive? But I wouldn’t want to cross some limits I guess…
My mom follows the Toltecs, who were saying to always look at the reality with the eyes of love…
Maybe it’s all about love in the end…
But in the same time, the people make very bad things despite this preaching… I lack thinking too tbh, idk to what is due that?

There isn’t a magic formula and ultimate answer.

Nietzsche got rejected 3 times by the woman he loved and then he went crazy despite being very intelligent. No, you are not dumb Anna. You are suffering, that’s all.

Have fun. Keep busy. Talk to people. Believe in recovery because it’s possible.

1 Like

What is to not suffer then?
I probably sounded crazy today, you probably had enough idk…
There was this anecdote here in bulgaria, saying that “those who found the meaning of life, should get an appointment with the pdoc” lol… :grin:
Idk if I suffer right now tbh, I just have my sensation of clamp in my head, the affected feelings from all of it etc… but I feel sick, yeah…
There was a movie about nietzsche yeah - " when nietzsche wept"… I didn’t know before this movie, that nietzsche had a psychotic episode, yeap… you are right about him :slightly_smiling_face: but he recovered from it from what I know… but yeah, it was all about one woman lol…

I don’t even know about what I am suffering right now tbh… do I sound suffering or crazy? :thinking:
But my somatics are here, so I presume I am not OK still yeah…

Isn’t my diagnosis right now (cause my state changes 100 times in a day) mostly a low spirit? Hah… idk from what I suffer now tbh and if you are able too see my suffering now…
But as I said, I have my somatics now, which points that I am not ok yeah…
I fight lately, you all know it. But I probably was used to be always in a chronical suffering for long… maybe the madness is hard to beat sometimes, it can be stubborn yeah, if the word is right…

1 Like

That’s funny.

I think about some of what you have said that there are things in mental health that are useful and necessary and some people are better with those things than others while sometimes knowing those things and others don’t. Sorry to be so vague. Sometimes it seems to me that these diagnosis’ are just low spirit or confusion or paranoia, but when you have schizophrenia its often a collection of things.

1 Like