Do u hav any other mental health issues?

I have social anxiety and bulimia. I just watched to the bone…it’s made me want to stop eating but I tend to overeat so I don’t c that happening

2 Likes

I’ve had or have ocd, anxiety and serious depression as well as the paranoid schiz. These things are very common amongst our population. Depression is probably my most serious symptom to be honest!

2 Likes

I have been dx’d with post traumatic stress and autism in addition to the sz… though autism not really an illness it still affects my mental health. I think that film has triggered you so try not to act on the thoughts you have about it : (

2 Likes

It probably did trigger me. I will try not to.

1 Like

Being aware of it (being triggered) is better than not knowing, right? Wishing you well.

1 Like

Yes it is. Thanks. U too.

the people i see have a thing where they havent updated my diagnosis since the initial eval like, 5 and half years ago, but aside from what they diagnosed me with (obsessive compulsive disorder, autism, social anxiety disorder), theyve also bandied about bulimia, borderline pd, histrionic pd, ptsd. they havent ever actually said they think i have a psychotic disorder, but another psychiatrist at a university said he thought i had schizophrenia that was essentially caught in the prodromal phase. the people i regularly see said maybe that or schizoaffective or bipolar (idk where that one came from i am NOT bipolar) but they prefer to attribute my psychotic symptoms to other things. i also have a sleep rhythm disorder but thats more on the neurological side of things

1 Like

I also hav paranoid schizophrenia but it is under control from meds

Pure OCD, depression, anxiety & ofc undifferentiated schiz. The pure OCD & sz worked together at one point too.

3 Likes

I have bad anxiety (social and performance), derealization and somatic symptoms (I feel a permanent mild pain in my forehead).

2 Likes

I have severe generalized anxiety disorder, major depression, and if I opened up more to my doctors about my problems with food I’d probably be given a diagnosis of OSFED (Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder).

1 Like

I have sza but also struggle with anxiety, self harm and multiple phobias.

1 Like

I have social anxiety, OCD thoughts, depression

1 Like

No, nothing else besides schizophrenia

1 Like

I suffer with SZA/bipolar but also deal with OCD and lots of anxiety issues.

1 Like

I have social anxiety, PTSD, and OCD.

I’ve also struggled with body dysmorphic disorder, but less so now than in the past.

1 Like

Nothing diagnosed but I feel OCD anxiety and attention deficit. With stress I think these get worse… Without I just sleep the day away.

2 Likes

I used to have a lot more, but now pretty much all that’s left is the cPTSD.

1 Like

Derealization, possible OCD and I used to be diagnosed with depression. I also have schizophrenia, but I assumed that was obvious enough.

2 Likes

I’m diagnosed with a couple of personality disorders, as well as schizoaffective.

1 Like