Do u guys know which country provides highest disability money to its country man

Do u own a business…???

No I live in supported living like a group home but we have control of what we do, money etc. we have staff support us. The government pay for the support, i get 35 hours support a week. If I go on holiday I have to pay for 24/7 support costa at £17.00 a hours x 24 x 7 that’s why it works out expensive. For a normal person a two week holiday would cost £2000, mine cost £5000 because of the staff cost.

Are you from India far_cry?

£1160 is just over one lakh in rupees. I know because when I was younger I spent 8 months in India and Nepal. I know I was spending less than that a month and living and traveling really well.

1 Like

I have my own flat, I do not see the need to live in a house as I’m single and it would be way to big.

My parents are the best they always show support when I need it I can truly count on them, however they are not rich at all and I help them out.

I work for myself and have a good business and even better business partner who understands more than I ever thought someone could understand. My head is in the game 90 percent of the time being on meds so there’s not much difference than a normal person, well I tell myself that.

I know a sz person who runs a Huge clothing company and I get along very well with him.
I believe it is much harder for us but I do the best I can as this is my only life…

1 Like

U are close i am from nepal… do u remember which places in nepal u visited love to know from u…

1 Like

Thamal in Kathmandu. Phokara

1 Like

Yo man u guessed it right thamel pokhara…how old were u when u visited nepal ???
Appriciated u have a good memory

I was 21, I’m now 31. Nepal is such a beautiful country and the people very friendly. I would have to say it’s one of my favorite countries I’ve visited, I’m hoping to go back but my mental state prevents me going plus I don’t think I can get travel insurance. It costs me £400 for 10 days in Europe so I don’t know what India and Nepal would cost this time. But I will make it back one day.

2 Likes

It’s OK far I hope things get better for you! Just trust in the universe that you will be safe not homeless. I’m homeless at the moment but I’m in hospital so I know somewhat how it feels.

1 Like

You can, just don’t expect psychological and psychiatric conditions to be covered (they NEVER are). Also, depending on your age, certain medical conditions must have been free of treatment for up to 90 days before you leave. Example: I haven’t had a change in treatment or meds for my heart for over 90 days now, so I’d qualify now that I’ve stabilized somewhat. However, I will pay more because of my age and heart condition.

I’m actually licensed to sell travel medical insurance where I live, so I know something about this. Hope it helps.

When I lived with my parents, our grocery bill was 1400 a month…

More money don’t always equal more honey :wink:

Good thing I’m not king Henry or my food bill would be 10000 a month :joy:

1 Like

If my parents die i will become homeless …!!!

You can’t really think that way. You must do what you can to survive in this life.

2 Likes

Lets see man…i am at extreme phase…i hope this gets cooler for me …

Im not sure it’s as extreme as you think. Your able to function on this forum. That’s a fair bit of will power and cognition in itself.
You may have more strength than you give yourself credit for.
There’s many schizophrenics that are not able to even do that.

1 Like

Thanks levelj1…it means a lot to me…enjoy ur life man…take care…

1 Like

Hi @far_cry0, what you’re saying, if your parents…???

We have income tax and National insurance contributions, both are deducted from pay.

Although the govt doesn’t make it easy to understand what money goes where I like the differentiation!