Do u find smoking helps u sumtimes?

i think it helps me…

1 Like

i feel it stimulates my thoughts without triggering voices. but i plan to quit next month to save money.

1 Like

i read nicoten can be gr8 for parts of the brain

1 Like

I prefer vaping, yes it gives me some energy, less stress and to pass time, a hobby.

My amount of smoking depends on daily state.
If Im out i drink coffee.

i prefare hand rolled tobacco

1 Like

i think the indians were the first 2 smoke

1 Like

Smoking pipes and cigars can have a centering effect on me. But those are hobbies while dipping snuff is the addiction.

-Skunky

1 Like

Bleargh. I don’t miss coughing up that black tar crap in the morning. You can have it.

4 Likes

I smoke about 5 cigarettes a week I’m pretty sure it helps me but can’t tell if it’s cuz I’m afflicted or it helps. Maybe both. But I sure enjoy it with a cup of coffee. Clears my mind right up

1 Like

I’ll take my chances…

I like smoking rolling tobacco. Normal cigarettes just burn down to fast, and I smoke them much quicker.

A pack of 20 is about £12 here which lasts less than a day, and you can get 50g of Gold Leaf for £19 and two pouches last me a week

1 Like

I tried a puff once didn’t see any appeal.

1 Like

You’ll regret it eventually and then might be too late. I smoked for about 2 six year periods and now have to live a restricted life, to stay alive.

It will surely kill me, but the short term benefits makes it worth it for me. I’m also heavy addictive to smoking. I smoke between 30 to 40 cigarettes per day. It relaxes me. It does something for my mind, like being more confident and less trapped into voices and delusions.

I also get up from bed frequently because of smoking. Before smoking I would just stand up from bed for toilette and something to eat and drink. When heavy delusions or aggressions come I tend to smoke to cope with the situation.

Before my psychosis I would have never thought about to give it a try. I was totally against it. Maybe it has something to do with my enviremont. Here everybody besides of one guy is a smoker. And before I picked it up I have seen a lot of smoking in television. Probably has something to do with my lethargie. One day I got this unbarable urge to smoke so I got out of the house bought a lighter and my first pack of cigarettes.

Bad decision. The problem is I can’t regret it now, even now being diabetic. I’ve lost my desire to live. This cancer sticks kind of keep me going now.

I found my anxiety was higher when I was smoking because while having a cigarette I felt good, but whenever I wasn’t smoking I was craving another cigarette and my anxiety and tension would get really high. I’m glad I quit. I’m calmer now

4 Likes

Smoking doesn’t help with anything.

it chills me out sometimes, albeit quite rarely

Same lol111111111111111

1 Like

Dont smoke instead vape