Do they deserve it?

Normally I dont agree that someone deserves poverty. But it’s kind of brought on themselves my in laws after being successful with their bankruptcy now has 8 credit cards, several car loans and multiple things on financing. Weve been helping and slowly back to save up for a car.

My partners step brother and his family are also under a great deal of debt. They have 8 cats and 7 dogs two of them are part wolf and they believe the can get the breeding rights and sell the wolf dogs puppies but that takes time and they could take awhile to sell. Their whole financial future planning depends on breeding

I looked it up and it’s kinda what I was thinking in the first place. It says it’s dangerous to breed dogs with wolves because a wolf is a wild animal. Trying to tame a Wolfe could have dangerous outcomes. They are not sociable like domestic dogs.

1 Like

Yea sometimes people create their own financial future

1 Like

I wouldn’t say necessarily they deserve it, but they’re definitely not doing themselves any favors. A lot of debt is brought on out of desperation and need and a lot of people don’t know how to dig themselves out of that hole effectively.

1 Like

I have relatives who filed for bankruptcy twice. They basically got a ton of free stuff after filing chapter 7.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.