Schizophrenia.com

Do sad 151515

Just need some support. I have been so depressed recently. No motivation, tired all the time, feels like my brain is rotting away. I can’t stand this pain! I do take medication but at the moment it isn’t holding up.

1 Like

Distractions might help with the pain.

For some of the pain I experienced, I had no other strategy than to endure.

2 Likes

I called the suicide prevention hotline the other day.

They gave me some ideas and tools to work with.

It wasn’t a call I was wanting to make, but I’m glad I did.

3 Likes

That’s the way I felt all through January. It’s after getting better now though. I hope it gets better for you soon too.

1 Like

Maybe you could ask for some PRN to get you through this patch? Sorry to hear you’re feeling low.

1 Like

sorry to hear you going through rough patch =(
Can you do something to distract your brain from the pains? Like listen music and/or watch a movie or something… or go for a nice walk if that is possible?

2 Likes

Yes, distraction generally works, but it didn’t work too good this time. Thank you for the support.

1 Like

You have a spouse right? I remember some… are you together still? I hope so… also didn’t you lift yourself up out of poverty?

Forgive me, but my long term memory is great!

I have called the hotline before, but not recently. If i continue feeling this bad, i’ll take a leaf out of your book. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful. I hope things better for your also.

1 Like

I have some prn Diazepam, so i took a couple of those. It did help, i just don’t want to end up taking them all the time. I’ll discuss my medication when i see them tomorrow.

1 Like

I did the best i could to distract myself. It is just so hard when you’re in so much pain. Nothing really takes your mind away from how you’re feeling. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Yes i have a partner, and he is very wonderful and supportive, but there isn’t much he can do to help with the pain. And yes, we worked our way out of poverty. I certainly don’t want to appear ungrateful, but these things are providing me with much relief. The pain persists no matter how many times i tell myself that i have no right to be depressed.

1 Like