Do people wreck your confidence?

It’s most likely not that bad with other people… I have this one brother who has to jump in… “Well, what James is actually saying is…” I hate it when he does that. I know what I’m saying… that’s why I said it.

Those of us in Western Cultures are pretty starved for better insights. I was just looking up one relevant to your situation which was handled in a very clever manner by those during China’s Dynasty period.

Unfortunately it looks like this information will only ever be found in Western Civ through Koei’s “Romance of the Three Kingdoms.”

Either way - Sibling rivalry is common and may be such a good thing it could be naturally intended. The Asians would recognize envy for one another and then announce each other immediately as “Friendly rivals who aid in keeping each other sharp and motivated to complete a shared agenda.”

1 Like

That is a very nice way to put that. This brother and I aren’t friends again yet. But there’s time to heal the damage done over years of disagreement.

The thing I like about being crazy is recognizing the affirmation in your last sentence as sub-conscience clairvoyance that there’s going to be a comfortable time and place where you will eventually and easily make amends with one another.