Do people root for me?

Well some of it might be practical. Human existence has nearly infinite things to think about and analyze…
You do have to keep the illness in check and double or even triple check your “epiphanies”

But no doubt possible to sit there and learn things just through analysis. There are limits to this, but things you are familiar with can make more sense with thought sometimes.

What kind of stuff are you talking about?

I just have a decent amount of conversations with myself about human nature, how people interact, the meaning of life, who I am, that sort of stuff, but its kind of cool because I’ll constantly hold two opposing thoughts without contradiction and think about all possibilities. There is a lot of duality in it.

1 Like

Enjoy it man. A lotta people cant think that way… And eventually it does run out. Or tapers down and that kind of thinking only crops up when the stimulus is present.

Dont do drugs. Drugs + that kind of thinking = inexplicably good time… Plus sz though and you never know what the hell is going to happen.

Youll probably take more from it if your are sober and having these thoughts, even though they are more enjoyable in the moment when… Not sober.

I see you posted this 3 days ago. But anyways, I’m rooting for you man! Even if you think no one you know is there is always someone out there who wants to see you progress and succeed.

1 Like

I hope for schizoprhenics, I am called a schizophrenic; so, if I wasn’t rooting for our team to win, that would be pretty stupid wouldn’t it.

2 Likes

root for yourself as well

1 Like

Wise words. Can’t be loved until you love youself. Which isn’t true more, you can’t feel the love other people are giving you until you love yourself.