Do name brand meds work better than generic meds?

It’s cheaper. Way cheaper.

Mesolimbic activaton causes anger is my theory. I notice it in my daily life an angry feeling. Like i had to catch a bus yesterday i almost never do and both there and back the anger was huge i was feeling. I cant stand other humans. The train is OK and good but the bus is disgusting all packed in listening to their filfh and having to get off the bus sooo quickly otherwise the bus driver complains. Everyone thanks the bus driver like a ■■■■■■.

I have caught buses like a 1000 times in the past year or so but i did something radical i stopped catching buses 100% for many months now over 6 months probably. I walk everywhere and only catch trains. This is seriously radical all to avoid other humans. After yesterday I wont even use the bus for that location again. Almost no scenarios where i need a bus

Hmm.

You Still Seem Upset. . .

I Will Try To Find A Certain Way To Advance The Slowing Of Hypothetical Pain. . .

Seek For The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Michealangelo Like To Use The Word ‘Cowabunga’. It Makes Everyone Happy.

Much Like The Word ‘Radical’. . .

Now With Turtle Power, Go Into Your Nearest Online Dictionary And Discover Fun Words.

With Patience & Courage. You Will Be Crossing The Bridge From Anger Into Joy!.

Good Luck New Ninja Turtle Friend (!!!).

Selah!.

My psychiatrist said that you shouldn’t switch because while they have the same active ingredient, they have different excipients that influence how the active ingredient get absorbed.
This explains why some people feel a difference while they are supposed to be the same med.

2 Likes

I believe the difference is that generics can vary the amount of active ingredient by up to 10%, where name brands need to be within 1%.

Some people are sensitive to generics, but most aren’t.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed no difference between brand name and generic. I’m currently on brand name, but was on generic when there was a shortage and no difference for me.

1 Like

Yes, the biggest difference between generics and brand name is the amount of active ingredient to filler. I believe It can vary up to 10% up or down

3 Likes
3 Likes

For anyone who is interested, this is a very well explained video

1 Like

Hmm.

Hello @Ninjastar…, How Are You Feeling On Thus Fine Universal Eclipse?.

I Have A Proposition For You. Filled With Sparkling Embers Of Eerie Trips.

Would You Like To Be The Leader Of The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Messengers?.

Yes Or No Is All Me & @TheOne_and_Only, Need During These Meaningful Travels. . . . . . .

Depends. What would my role as Head Ninja Turtle be?

Hmm.

All You Are Required To Do Is Discover What The Very Last Number Is In The Equalization of Ending.

Selah!.

I never had the option of knowing a difference because I’ve always had to take generic because my med insurance won’t pay for brand name.

1 Like

With ziprasidone, I really prefer Dr Reddy’s generic to Apotex. When I get cranky and have no idea why, it’s usually because my pharmacy got the Apotex generic and I didn’t realize it. My pharmacy luckily knows me well enough by now that they will save some of the Dr. Reddy’s for me when they switch for a month or two. I accomplished this by crying in front of them multiple times.

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Haha Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. :wink:

1 Like

Hmm.

Very Strange Answer. . .

I Must Admit…, Zooey Is Very Cute. . .

Okay!. You Are The Ninja Star of The Ninja Turtles.

Messages To @Ninjastar, From Now On Wanderers (!!!).

Selah!.

Hey thank you all for your replies. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hmm.

@Montezuma…,

That Is Not A Ninja Turtle Student Ending.

All Thanx Goes To @Ninjastar!.

Forever And Ever Like Ever Endless Countdown To The Upward Spiral Into The Expanding Universe!.

Selah!.

1 Like

Oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into?

2 Likes