Do monkeys know we are other kind of monkey?

Because we are like them?

3 Likes

lol wut,.,.,1212

1 Like

they like magic tricks lol

PD: I only relate to schizophrenic monkeys, ok?

In a one to one flight with a Chimp I could beat it! psychically without any weapons.

Us monkeys seem to be doing a good job of destroying the world. Other monkeys are probably waiting in earnest for us to either leave the planet or revert back to a single celled organizim.

2 Likes

They think we’re bananas.

2 Likes

Uh, nice bravado but I highly doubt that’s true. A chimp is about four times stronger than a man and has teeth that could rip your arm off. But he would probably start by ripping your face off.

3 Likes

Having a chimp for a pet is one of the more crazy things to get. They are cute when they are babies but that whole getting your face ripped off would give me pause.

2 Likes

Hey monkey see monkey do. If you poop on the sidewalk, monkey will do too without hesiation.

:monkey: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :monkey_face: :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

They probably think our society is ridiculous. They have the right idea.

1 Like

Homo Feceians?

2 Likes

I was walking in my zoo and a monkey in the cage next to me ran up and pounded on the platform just as I reached it. I got scared noticably and I swear the monkey smiled!

1 Like

An orangutan hit me in the shoulder from 30 feet away with a piece of dried poop.

3 Likes

In Germany, the monkey snatched the suncream off us at the zoo.

1 Like

I have no experience or knowlege of monkeys for the most part so I have no idea.

1 Like

I like your question. But idk if we would ever know. Since we are not monkeys. They seem pretty smart though

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.