Do men generally get more horny than females or is that a myth

Probably they are

1 Like

I know when men have sexual intel cores they are usually operating at a maximum of 4.5 ghz.

2 Likes

Idk what you mean by that, sorry

it’s a nerd joke :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Just being immature lol

2 Likes

I performed at 10Ghz when on Abilify :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol now thats funny

1 Like

RAMing at 16 GB

1 Like

IDK. I think men are programed by society to be more sexual than women. Woman are sexual creatures but generally it is frowned upon for women to rack up a large number of sexual partners while men are encouraged and applauded for it.

Of course it ain’t black & white, there’s many women who have higher sex drives than men.

2 Likes

Men are encouraged to be sexual,

Women are not.

We both get horny, probably at about the same rate.

3 Likes

I find it hard to be very forward with sex yea and I feel almost needy for sex when I used to be into it. As if it’s a bad thing. But it’s not. Would have just been expressive

Maybe at different times though… I don’t get horny every morning, unless maybe if I was sleeping in a bed with some1 then maybe idk.

I think they are both equally… women were taught to repress their sexuality… men are more open about it so it makes it seem like guys think about it more…

2 Likes

Myth.

I do think the pill is secretly a libido killer though.

I also feel men are taught that they should be sexual, whereas women are taught they shouldnt be.

And i think some men can get quite egocentric when it comes to sex (disrespect for boundaries, not caring about her orgasm) which kind of ruins all the fun.

I personally do want love before sex, and maybe there is a difference here in average male/female wishes…But Im not sure it’s nature or nurture.

1 Like

In my experience, it is a myth. Guys just feel pressured/encouraged to express their sexuality more strongly than women, who are shamed for doing so.

3 Likes

I think men do. They are sex obsessed. Women don’t cum during sex usually so it’s not as interesting.

2 Likes

Yeh… I agree with u… Men orgasm more easily in general… And faster…in general… Leaving the woman hanging… In general…

All my life, I was a very horny female, and I was mostly horny for females definitely until I went on Risperdal Consta shots in 2008. That’s when it all stopped.

Well, it’s possible to have a more frequent refractory periods but still keep things under wraps.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.