Do I seem off to you?

I haven’t been sleeping well lately, maybe due to the heat. My AC is broken, and it’s 87.6 F 30.9 C in my bedroom. I live in a housing project, and they don’t fix things. I’ve tried complaining, but it doesn’t do any good. I kinda got music playing in my head right now. Maybe from lack of sleep?

1 Like

It’s difficult to know if you seem “off” over a forum like this. Lack of sleep could contribute to symptoms I believe, yes.

2 Likes

Thanks @Bowens 15

2 Likes

I’m on Ability now, and with me it seems like I’m having a little trouble with positive symptoms. I’m taking 15mg. I’m happier now because I’m not sedated like I was on Zyprexa and Risperdal. I see the pdoc Monday, but I don’t want to change AP’s.

1 Like

In my experience if it’s hot out that can increase my symptoms sure especially irritability and maybe other things.

I don’t know if you are off or not. I mean I understand your post perfectly well and aside from that I have no standard to make any other judgements.

Hope you feel better soon.

-S

1 Like

Thanks @ThePickinSkunk

1 Like

The music stopped. It was playing the same song over and over again. I’m alone, so there’s no one to ask if they hear it too.

2 Likes

if the music is tinny, or distorted sounding it’s easier to tell for me. I get music almost everyday now. It doesn’t last long but it just repeats a couple times and annoys me and then goes away. It’s not like songs you would hear on the radio for me, it’s just music.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.