Do I or any of you have a motive for being on this site?

I wonder if mine is out of spite

Too much of me put away

Sad

1 Like

Motive is to have chats and make friends, nothing more really

6 Likes

Making friends for sure. I can finally relate to someone

5 Likes

yeah, this forum is pretty much my free-time when I’m not busy doing chores or reading books. not much of a detailed motive, but maybe I have an unconscious one…

I like talking with buds here. that’s my main motive. :smile:

any other motive is probably against forum rules. :laughing:

3 Likes

Honey green hair!

You’re so pretty

1 Like

Aw thanks @Daze!

1 Like

I am on hear because I am Schizophrenic.

My motive is to Focus on Schizophrenia and see how poeple are dealing and living with it.

4 Likes

Same Sz always wants to be inspired …!! I spend most of the time in this Forum…!!!

5 Likes

The only real reason I am here is because we are all suffering in this together, one way or another. It’s great to actually be able to talk to others who can genuinely understand and relate to what you are going through.

I greatly struggle to interact with ‘normal’ people, in fact, I cannot remember the last time I did.

Before coming here, I had but one person who would actually talk to me, now I have all of you guys.

3 Likes

I’m just trapped so i go online alot.

2 Likes

I just forgot Facebook and whatapp.

1 Like

Are u active on Facebook…!!

1 Like

I come for the free donuts

6 Likes

motive…schizophrenic

I second what @Mountainman said
People who can relate to what I’m dealing with.
OH and free donuts :smile:

1 Like

I had no positive examples of people with schizophrenia when I was DXed. The best example in my ‘therapy’ group was the drooling lump in the corner that had been medicated into oblivion (“look how well Steve’s doing!”). The natural response was (in my case) several suicide attempts. I would have gotten better, sooner, if I had known recovery was possible. I would have worked towards it.

I’m a guy who has had SZ for schizophrenia for pretty much a quarter century. It hasn’t always been awesome, especially early on, but I’m doing okay. I’ve got a wife, a kid, a job, and respect in my community. I enjoy my life. I want those who are new to this illness to know this is possible.

I want them to have a reason to fight back against it.

6 Likes

It started with a desperate search for people who might have had similar experiences to mine, continued because it is the only place with humans who do understand, and I would hope that I could continue on here to support and encourage others.

2 Likes

Nice word Pixel love U…!!!

1 Like

Thanks for response

I second all of them

New or old we all need to fight it Up…!!!
Better not to look for reason …!!!
fight fight Fight …!!!

1 Like