Do I look Spanish in this picutre?

You remind me a little bit of Liev Schreiber in that pic.

2 Likes

I agree with @anon40653964! Except I didnā€™t remember his name. I just thought, ā€œyou look like that actor!ā€

1 Like

You look Asian lol

1 Like

@san_pedro, You seem to have some kind of problem with being mistaken for a Latino and I canā€™t figure out why this is so. If youā€™re not Latino, why is your handle @san_pedro? What kind of problems exactly do you have with being mistaken for a Latino man? Iā€™m half Mexican and I feel nothing but pride. Viva Mexico!

2 Likes

You can be persian, Iā€™ve seen faces like you here in Iran, or you can be even Arab, all in all, middle eastern can be an option, many of Spanish people have their roots in middle east because of the reign of Muslims there for years,
I hope that Iā€™m not offending you, just my view,
And about sun, I enjoy sun bath, and about friends who think cancer is sth from sun, no, these are just probabilities, science is not sth so easy to attain and donā€™t think that the current science is an absolute truth, be sure that some part of it changes every 50 years,

1 Like

The foods we eat in the west are probably worse then being in the sun. Science is like santa, its only true if you believe in it.

2 Likes

You look black

jk, you look caucasian with a tan.

1 Like

I think a lot of the Arab influences in Spain are in the south in CĆ³rdoba. I took Spanish history in college but donā€™t remember much.

1 Like

Do you not wanna look Spanish? Your names a dead give away that your Hispanic.

Why is this even a topic.

3 Likes

Actually at some point, arabs controlled like 80% of the iberian peninsula, and although some people say they never mixed with christians I donā€™t know if thatā€™s actually true, also itā€™s said that some muslims converted to christianity and were allowed to stay. Cordoba is where they stayed the longest (780 years)

1 Like

Really! I agree with you. Maybe because itā€™s so funny?

So, what are you trying to say, that @san_pedro is Muslim? Isnā€™t that kind of stretching it?

Iā€™d argue about its comedic value. Seems to me Pedro asks this question wherever he posts this photo. Looks to me like a photo in poor lighting which may or may not be associated with a dating site lol!

Nah, Iā€™m not saying that at all, just expanding on what Loke said, and sharing some info about Spainā€™s demographic history.

1 Like

Itā€™s true. Certain phrases in Spanish like the word ā€œOjalaā€ which roughly translates to ā€œhopefullyā€ originates from saying ā€œO Allahā€ according to a history teacher I once had. Makes sense as Morroco conquered most of the Iberian peninsula as stated above for over 700 years. Sure does sound like it in any case. Just a tidbit sorry if I crossed the religious talk boundary.

1 Like

Ojala sounds like inshah Allah ā€œGod willingā€.

1 Like

Learn something new everyday. Thanks Loke.

1 Like

You do look kind of Spanish in that pic

1 Like