Do I have schizophrenia

Don’t forget epilepsy.

1 Like

I’m going to the doctors about something different anyway tomorrow (crohns) so I’ll try to find a way to tell them about it then

2 Likes

Is this your primary?

It’s at the hospital so I don’t think so.

What is it for may I ask?

It’s to do with crohns

I see maybe you can get a referral to a psychiatrist. I would also try to get a referral to neurology to rule something out. Psychiatrists are good but sometimes they miss things it’s always good to have a neurological consultation. For the example the case of @Ninjastar or me.

That’s a tough thing for someone so young, my condolences to you.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

I’ll try I’m not really sure what to say though I might tell my dad about it on the way to the doctors

That’s a good start. Good luck with that.

Thanks for the help guys, when I first decided to come on here I didn’t actually expect any replys or advice aha but you’ve all actually been helpful.

1 Like

Okay so still haven’t told anyone a freaky shits happening atm not sure what to think so basically it’s 12 at night and i here footsteps around my house and doors opening and I keep thinking unlikely stuff like there’s robbers and other things I’ve thought in the past two hours are that my girlfriend keeps messaging me to try and seee if I’m awake so they can rob the house and that I’ve been poisoned and writing this has made me really se how stupid this is but I’m gonna send it anyway cause I usually push stuff like this of by thinking I was problably just tired which problably is the case but I was generally terrrified and believed everything I was thinking my heart was pounding . I’m definitely gonna regret sending this one in. Need an opinion do you think I’m just tired. This type of stuff happens a lot. I’ve also struggled to remember what I’ve done today

Do you see a psychiatrist?

No. No I’ve not told anyone about this stuff

Why not? You should see one

I’m only 16 and I don’t know really what to think about it sometimes I think I might have schizophrenia sometimes I don’t and it’s awkward to talk to people I actually know about

I know it feels weird but you should talk to your parents

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.