Do I have a nice smile? Attention whore thread

4 Likes

You do! I’ve always liked your userpic, you have a good face and a good smile.

2 Likes

You seem to be lacking confidence about your appearances. I’d strongly recommend growing out some manner of facial hair to give your personality some “oomph”. Mother nature placed men’s confidence in different areas than woman, at least according to my philosophy.

I, personally, like Origen’s attitude about image - which meant leaving the hair on the face & body relatively untouched. He cited that men were to be fashioned like wolves or lions, taking pride in their hair, but being tamed by wisdom.

Grow out your beard, bruh. Either you’re blessed with a good locks & a mild beard, or mild locks & a good beard. I’m the former, you seem to be the latter.

1 Like

Tfw can’t grow a proper beard

You do have a nice smile. You seem like a nice person too. Don’t get to hung up on looks though, they aren’t all there is

Have you attempted? It takes time. Mine didn’t start to really fill in 'til I was 26 or so, and even then it was not a “full” beard.

1 Like

All beard journeys start off feeling bleak. You actually have to let it go untrimmed for at least six months to know how it looks. My beard takes about six months to fully fill in. - Even then I still have patches along the side of the cheeks & chin.

Some people are beard guys, some just look terrible…no beard for me.

1 Like

I just do the #3 on the beard trimmer every 10 days or 2 weeks. I wasn’t able to grow a beard till 25

It’s probably better than not smiling.

@crsaen u look cool…

Yes you do have a nice smile good looking guy!

1 Like

You have a nice smile and clean teeth. :grin:

1 Like

:boom: impact of your smile :boom: