Do I have a big nose 😜

So three years ago a family friend introduced me to someone. I met him once he didn’t even call me again. Then this week I found him on some site and we reconnected. When we were eating pizza he looked at me weird like at my face not my boobs for once :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You nose is PERFECT. If anyone can’t see that then they are blind to your beauty.

2 Likes

Was there something in your nose at the time? Might mean your not picking your nose enough or too much. Who can tell.
Anything to get away from the boob comment which I as a male don’t get. Think he’s into men to be honest

1 Like

Do you still have your piercing? Maybe he doesn’t like piercings :rolling_eyes: Pay no mind, you’re beautiful, ishy.

2 Likes

Lol well it felt nice anyway he smiled when he looked :blush:

2 Likes

Oh alright than, maybe he’s into piercings :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry that comment was innapropriate I am sorry just had so many guys like that but can’t paint all guys with the same brush

2 Likes

Lol and not me? :open_mouth:

Noooo, just the piercing! :smile: Ahah, of course he likes you, you are very likeable!

4 Likes

Aww sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@anon80629714 you are getting so much romance! Good for you! Wish I had a guy smile at my face :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t want to lecture you, but I can’t help but wonder if you’re not unconsciously trying to sabotage your relationships with guys so you can remain alone.

1 Like

I dunno I don’t give it that much though lol

Too many variables. I’ll need a picture of your boobs before I can make an informed decision. :smile:

1 Like

OMG he mentioned my boobs :roll_eyes: He said he had a few glances.

Women I found are to hard on themselves and assume to much when it comes to what they think is going through the guy’s mind. A study showed we are wrong the majority of the time on what a person is thinking. I was sort of staring at a gal one time and she said rudely, 'take a picture already" I was sort of sitting their daydreaming looking in her direction, but not really at her.

On a footnote, your here cause a guy likes boobs lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hard to ignore think it’s impossible to not notice them. In some sense in just acknowledging you’re a women.

Think your panicking too much tbh. So many of us have come to terms with our sexuality so long ago but for you this is all new. Being confronted by things that to you seem unlady like is a conflict also. Mostly don’t torture yourself over nothing. Best advice in any relationship is be careful. So be careful.

2 Likes

Did you know the ears and nose grow every 7 years throughout your life? Is why in pictures of old witches always have long noses.

2 Likes

Every 7 years? :smile: I think you’re mistaking the cell decay and reproduction with nose growth.

Seems that the theme of the week is noses :thinking: