Do-any-of-you-believe-you-are-a-biblical-figure?

I-believe-I-was-Adam-Alexander-the-Great-Julius-Caesar-and-Mohammed.

1 Like

2 Likes

No, but I believe that Gd talks to me every day. This belief is just now starting to fade a little bit.

I believed I was the reincarnation of moses, and the government was after me because of that.

1 Like

Even though I am atheist, we all have to respect each others religious beliefs whether that belief is in the Bible (that being Catholic or Christianity), the Koran (Islam), Buddha, Shintoism, Taoism or Confucianism.

I-believe-I-am-married-to-Lucifer-who-was-Cleopatra-and-Goddess-Isis.-Today-she-accused-me-of-being-Horus-and-wanted-to-have-sex-with-my-mother.

She-also-accused-me-and-Allah-of-killing-her.

The neuroreceptors in your brain are causing you to imagine or causing you to hear these acts. I chemical imbalance on dopamine, epinephrine, nor-epinephrine in the blood stream of your brain is the cause for your mental illness. Anti-psychotic medication should inhibit those neuroreceptors from firing which is causing you to hear voices.

Are-you-male-or-female?-This-I-believe-to-be-my-symbol:

At-a-new-age-shop-I-asked-for-the-symbol-of-me-the-prince-of-paradise-and-left-hand-of-the-absolute.-Then-she-drew-that-and-finally-I-discovered-this:

1 Like

3 Likes

I listen to “Prince” since I did party like it was 1999.

1 Like

I-expanded-it-to-this:

1 Like

Are you a genius who deserves his own symbol?

I-am-the-father:

I have my own religion and mythology.
Nothing surprises me anymore

You are delusional, dude

4 Likes

Schizophrenia is universal among humans on this planet no matter what symbol, religion, political party and or god you affiliate with. Anti-psychotic medication is key here.

4 Likes