Schizophrenia.com

DMSO - dimethyl sulfoxide

Want to be a biologist? Sounds like a type of poison:

“Early clinical trials with DMSO were stopped because of questions about its safety, especially its ability to harm the eye. The most commonly reported side effects include headaches and burning and itching on contact with the skin. Strong allergic reactions have been reported.[full citation needed] DMSO can cause contaminants, toxins, and medicines to be absorbed through the skin, which may cause unexpected effects. DMSO is thought to increase the effects of blood thinners, steroids, heart medicines, sedatives, and other drugs. In some cases this could be harmful or dangerous.[26] It is a developmental neurotoxin.[31] In Australia it is listed as a schedule 4 poison, and a company has been prosecuted for adding it to products as a preservative.[32]”

3 Likes

Everything is a toxic when used inappropriately. Sugar,coffee,chocolates…etc are all toxins according to the the popular media

With about 50% of our population overweight - it seems that people generally use things inappropriately.

1 Like

what comes to your mind when you think of sugar?

Doughnut? Chocolate cake? The problem with them is not sugar,its the vegetable fat in it