Divided Minds: Twin Sisters' Journey Through Schizophrenia - Video

Pam Wagner used to write a blog here at schizophrenia.com - here is a good interview with the sisters on their book they wrote together:

4 Likes

I’ve read her blogs in the archives from time to time. She was a very good writer and it was interesting because you got to see this amazing circumstance and how they have grown closer. I’m really happy she got this book out.

One sister spoke through her heart via having a full understanding of the matter at hand.

The other sister spoke in a “Speech” like manner via having knowledge of the matter at hand.

I bet that victims of schizophrenia identify the first sister as the one who speaks through the heart.
I also bet that NON-victims identify the second sister as the one who speaks through the heart.

Thanks for the video. It was interesting.

i could only watch the first 8 mins :frowning: i didnt like it :frowning: i’m sorry :frowning:

i admire her tho for going in front of all of those people and talking about it tho, and obviously for writing that book,

maybe it will convince people that maybe we are not as bad as they have been told.

You.can read her current (and past) blogs on Wagblog.

1 Like

http://pamelaspirowagner.com/