Distant look in the eyes

I don’t have a vacant look in my eyes. In the distant past I felt I had evil eyes but I don’t have that anymore thankfully.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best way. Learn all the menial tasks, and prove your worth and do more interesting stuff.

You will benefit from knowing a trade from the ground upwards.

Highly recommend it. Being outside all day, smoke as many cigarettes as you like and get intensive exercise

1 Like

I’ve noticed in the selfie thread a lot of people look tired/drugged, like they’re not present.

I was told I had that vacant dopey look when I was on heavier meds

1 Like

When i am not well
you can tell from my eyes

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed this on the selfie thread as well.
Not so much drugged, but a distant vacant look.
It’s hard to describe.

I think I have this look too.
It could be the meds, I don’t know.
I’m on 4 mg of risperidone.

This might be the reason.

Same. And I’m not on AP’s.

1 Like

I tried to draw the distant vacant look, today.

9 Likes

You are a great artist @anon66864989!

1 Like

ah really nice drawing!

2 Likes

You hit it spot on. Nice job. From one artist to another. Shading is perfect. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Before I started meds, my ex girlfriend used to tell me I had “crazy eyes” whatever that means.

2 Likes

yea my sister said that of me… she was scared of me for long time but now she knows i’m sick and she not scared anymore since she knows i’m doing much better these days… at first she was scared to leave her kids here with my mum cause i was around here.

1 Like

When I get psychotic, I’ve been told my eyes have a questioning look. Like I’m trying to figure out something I don’t understand

1 Like

Ive been told I give off “serial killer vibes”

1 Like

Before I was treated I was often told I had an ‘internal stare’

2 Likes

I think it’s caused by deliberate abuse and a feeling of hopelessness, and the people causing it, like to add insult to injury by saying you have no emotions.

1 Like

When combat veterans have that far off look they call it “the thousand yard stare”. They say that people with terrible abuse in their background suffer from trauma just as bad as combat. All the same, I am too old to go to war.

2 Likes

I have pretty eyelashes some girl told me the other day ! Yea I don’t know what schizophrenics look like I’ve never met any mentally ill people to my knowledge but yea I talk to myself And take pills hmmm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.