Disrespectful behavior

I feel this way sometimes. I feel no one understands me. And that makes me desperate. Sometimes I’d like to escape.

1 Like

a change of environment sounds great @Melomaniac. Have you started job searching yet as a first step? I applied for 11 jobs, got 5 interviews and 2 job offers…over 5 months. It was a very hard slog, especially after being unsuccessful in my first 3 interviews!! It was so hard to write more job applications & go sell myself in an interview after the knock backs. But eventually it lead to 2 happy jobs. I’m sure there are some lovely people out there for you, it just may take some time & effort to find them.

What kind of work do you do? I work in libraries.

1 Like

if you really enjoy your job then maybe there is someone at work you can trust enough to try and resolve these issues, on a similar note the problem between you and your wife could be better aired in a family/marriage counselling session but if that is not an option then it may just be trying to find the courage to talk about the whole thing openly with those concerned, i wouldnt like to see you lose your job and your family just because you didnt feel valued enough as an individual.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.