Discourse icon taking me to top of thread on new posts

If I go on posts, I normally click the discourse logo at the top to go back to the home page. But on all the threads created since today, it just takes me to the top of the page. It’s going to be so annoying if they have done something to that, I use it all the time.

Are you on mobile or on desktop? I’ve noticed it doing that for mobile, and it’s annoying, but clicking the discourse icon again once you’re at the top of the page still sends you back to home.

1 Like

I am on desktop. It does not do anything when you click it a second time.

What browser are you using? Have you tried closing out and reloading? On desktop, clicking the discourse logo takes me to the homepage, but clicking the topic title takes me to the top of the topic.

Yes I have tried reloading the browser, no luck. Is it just myne?

I can’t replicate the problem on my computer. That’s not to say it’s just you. I just can’t replicate the issue. I’ll check the Discourse meta and see if there’s anything on there about it.

1 Like

It is making my browser crash as well. I restarted my computer just to double check, but it is still doing it. I am using firefox.

This was all I could find on the topic. If anyone else mentions having this problem, I’ll see if @SzAdmin can edit a setting to fix it. But if it’s just on your end, I’m not sure what we can do about it.

1 Like

It is working again. :confused: Not sure what happened.

1 Like

Is anyone else getting this problem on PC, or is there something wrong at my end?

Is anyone else having problems? my menu buttons have stopped working. I have tried other browsers and everything.

It works well for me on computer and phone i don’t know because i don’t have these issues.

1 Like

Thanks 1515151511551

1 Like