Disappear?

Do you wanna sometimes just

#disappear ?

3 Likes

Or do you wanna sometimes just

SHINE!

2 Likes

Iā€™m too busy being calm to disappearā€¦

I feel like Iā€™m the atmosphere to begin with. Very hazy and I am the other dimesnion

1 Like

I disappeared long, long, ago starting in high school.

2 Likes

As a middle aged woman, I feel that I disappeared right around the age of 48. All women do disappear right around that age, you know. Itā€™s like we donā€™t even exist anymore. We just get ignored. People look right past us.

2 Likes

I must be the oddball because Iā€™ve never considered myself anything but ā€œplainā€ looking most my life, maybe I just wanted to go unnoticed for most my lifeā€¦maybe, but,

48 was one of the best years of my lifeā€¦no shortage of men looking at meā€¦?

2 Likes

Interesting. I am one of those gals that had no shortage of attention. I felt like I was preyed on by men when I was younger. Actually, it wasnā€™t just a feeling. It was painful and I donā€™t miss it. I rarely go out now so I am safer plus I go to school with 18 to 22 year olds. I LOVE feeling normal and like one of the group! It is so relaxing and safe feeling. It is painful to stick out. It makes a person feel targeted. I like to feel pretty, I just donā€™t like the punishment that goes along with it.

edit: butā€¦I wouldnā€™t want to be utterly ignored either. I can imagine that would also be painful

After visiting one lawyerā€™s office in March 2000 I did disappear ā€¦ but here I :smile: am ā€¦ there I went to

I disappeared so much that the only address I had was a mailbox in one self-storage faclity where I kept my things ā€¦

1 Like

I did disappear ā€¦

There I went ā€¦

my problem is not with men or anything like that - I wanna disappear from my thoughts and life - it is a rollercoaster of adventure seeking spirit and then just live this life and just die .

Sometimes I wanna die just in hopes of being able to see loved ones and friends that have died already but I donā€™t know about dissappear what would I do to survive o.o Iā€™ve never spent a day of my life in the wild trying to survive

I guess I wanna disappear into darkness - to wherever I was before being born.

Hmm very interesting to think aboutā€¦ if there is life after death , is there life before life?

who knows?! life is a mystery we still can not comprehend.

Yes letā€™s dissappear we can go catch pixies and sprinkle their dust on us and then we can fly like Peter panā€¦ we just have to manage to keep thinking happy thoughts

1 Like

yeah - yeah - yeah - yeah =)

1 Like

I believe in life after death. I believe we are all connected to that life and it to us. It is called Collective Consciousness. We are all connected, living and dead. I also think once you die, you are free from the pains and abuses of this world. You also take complete accountability for your mistakes. Its a place of infinite intelligence and peace.

Having said that; physical life on earth is SO precious! I think those that have passed on watch us like celebrities rooting us on. I have sometimes gotten kinda tired of it all. Didnā€™t really want to ā€˜disappearā€™ but rather die. I had that happen recently but I always come back to the realization that being here is such a very blessed thing.
I hope you donā€™t disappear!

I feel to old now to disappear, will be glad when I go to my final resting place and the brain turns off, not that I want that, but not fearful of it. That will be the only disappearing I do now though