Disability exam

Well done for getting through it. That is real progress. :grinning:

2 Likes

My reviews so far have just been a small packet to fill out. Basic info and a paragraph about what your average day is like and that’s it. That was for SSDI. Not sure if it’s different for SSI.

1 Like

@Noise. This will be my first review so I’m not sure. Maybe someone else in the USA knows.

1 Like

Please @rogueone - we just don’t really know how others struggle. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@rogueone why do you suspect that? Who else do you suspect that about? What is your diagnostic criteria? Are you saying things about me? Are you working with the men and not really sz yourself?

I was replying to poster not you. Apologies if you thought otherwise.

1 Like

I live in the US and I’m on Social Security Disability. I was in the psych ward at Baptist Hospital when someone at the hospital referred me to a lawyer. I didn’t do anything. The lawyer sued Social Security on my behalf for disability benefits. I only went through a phone interview with Social Security. I was out of it and don’t remember what they asked. I just agreed with everything they asked. It took about 3 months. I was unmedicated before I went into the hospital and was homeless.

2 Likes

Well based on what @LED says it doesn’t sound too bad I’m sure it’s still stressful but at least it’s not too much stuff.

Thank you LED! For sharing :smile:

1 Like

What did @LED say? I missed it. @rogueone is working with the government.

1 Like

This is what @LED said

I hope that’s all I have to do. @Noise

1 Like

I wish you luck you’ll be ok

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.