Dinner tonight

I’m having pork rinds for dinner! What about you?

2 Likes

We might have hamburgers! But I’d have to go buy some beef… we’re out. I think we’ve got everything else that we need.

And some side salads. We have some mixed greens from the last time we went to the Farmers’ Market.

:hamburger: :hamburger: :green_salad: :green_salad:

2 Likes

@Blossom very nice

1 Like

I had one apple, and four triscuits with cheese on them.

2 Likes

I had crisps, Fanta anddddd cheesy ham toasts

3 Likes

Tacos! Nom nom nom

2 Likes

Haven’t decided yet, but it’s only 6:00pm and I don’t eat until 8:00pm. I’ll probably have a meat pie, it seems to be my go to meal, it’s easy to make, just put in the oven at 350F for 45 minutes.

I just finished cooking my parents their dinner. I made them a baked potato with salt, butter and sour cream and chicken fingers with honey to dip them in. They said it was good.

1 Like

Subway.

1 Like

I had pancakes and syrup and sausages. Not my favorite. Did not eat that much.

1 Like

I have no fukcing clue. I don’t want anything but cake.

1 Like

I bet this type of “what’s for dinner?” thread is the most commonly repeated thread on this forum. I have made a few myself.

1 Like

@Bowens you’re probably right

1 Like

That and penile problems. Dinner threads are a welcome change from the deluge of sexual dysfunction threads. And CBD. Can’t forget CBD - just as annoying as “my cock shrunk, what to do?”

1 Like

@anon40540444 can’t forget the what are you listening to ones

Distant competition. Some folks on this forum are obsessed with sexual problems and want to air their laundry so we can all get a good solid whiff of it. Not pleasant. The CBD thing is just stupid. If it wasn’t extracted from marijuana plants, no one would give a damn about CBD. It’s so expensive to get the doses needed to be effective that practically everybody on here has been priced out of it.

I know that answer to that!

Wrap that bad boy.

Next question?

:blush:

4 Likes

@shutterbug lol hahaha funnnnnny!

Eww…so much for my appetite tonight.

Look, I can’t be choosy. My protein choices are ankles and whatever the bigger people drop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.