Digital music production

Made using FL studio 10 a while ago.

Feedback considered!

6 Likes

Not bad, like it…

1 Like

Pretty good sounds ya got there. What genre would you call it? It could be multiple imo. Could be a modern rap beat or something else. What do you say?

1 Like

There is so many genres now, it’s hard to classify anything!

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Listened to the whole thing. Liked it. A little repetitive with he lead synth but not in a bad way. Nice bass

BTW I think untold truths is better one

1 Like

Thank you, Kormo. All of the ones on there currently (the bottom 3) are older ones I made at least 2 years ago.

Does anyone else have any digital music they produced?

Really cool. The first thing I thought of as far as genre classification was Introspective Electronica.

Thanks. Have made another one:

Few more on there that will play after too!

Hi! I am new here and I saw your thread and I wanted to share some of my songs with you. I really like your style of musical expression!!
https://soundcloud.com/magnetictapecollective/tapesaturation-orange-julius

Tape Saturation, very spacious and clean sounds going on there, the sub is too low for my small speakers, so I can’t feel much of it, will pull out my big speaker to check it out again. Have you got below 30Hz on the bass?

I like it its trippy…in a rap sort of way. Im top 10 in electronica. Im getting huge numbers listening to me. Did you use a small or large keyboard? Or is it all midi?

I might have gone below 30, can’t remember to be honest, I made that song a few months back. Thanks for giving it a listen!

Cheers! Never been a massive user of soundcloud, just post a few bits here and there.

No worries, I’ll check out your other stuff when I get a chance and report back.

Accoustic guitar :slight_smile:

Gridlock was all midi.

New song devoted to the rain today!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.