Difference between men and women

Again I disagree, never dated a woman that did not cheat and for that matter it takes two. I have met many women over the years that have said they have had an affair with a married man.
Only once I dated a married woman and she did not tell me until we slept together, I ended it that night

3 Likes

Thankyou for the insight. It’s good to hear how things really are.

1 Like

I guess it goes both ways. I was with a guy and he lied to me about having a gf. For ages.it was an open relationship but I still asked him and he lied again n again.

Relationships can be so messy.

But I wasn’t really gf material. I was so immature, and still am. We were friends with benefits. Still he shudda dumped me not lied

body not, or life’s fair hard knocks , hi Dr Zen Here, equality is just thought of being earned, but how well we together act and live. i think equal is a un fair way, rather how we look and things. a nicer word would be…

1 Like

I have a hard time trusting men. They’re always looking at other women which pisses me off. When I’m with a guy I don’t window shop. I try to tell myself that it’s natural for men to look at other women but it still hurts me when they do. I feel like I’m not enough. It really hurts me.

1 Like

Sounds like the guy was just a shitty person.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand,

Yeah it can go either way, especially when younger, I think most as we age get better at managing relationships or like myself just stop dating

Awhile back I heard on the news, that in Canada more and more are choosing to stay single.

2 Likes

you are difinitly alpha.

He was not perfect, neither was I, but I just felt like that was an effing massive lie to repeatedly tell. I was getting mysterious text messages telling me that he’s got a gf that’s why I kept asking him.

But I did like other ppl too at the time that I didn’t mention to him. So yea.

In most cases the biological set up of men and woman makes us different. We have different fears for example.

1 Like

What do you mean.

How do I try too hard. A man?

I know I do but just wondering what makes you say that.

It’s my problem.

I’m trying to work on it. But don’t know if I will get anywhere

What are our different fears?

This is interesting to hear.

1 Like

Pregnancy, impotence, periods is what i can think of at the moment. Starting from early childhood. Beauty, being a softy, not tough enough.

1 Like

What about men’s fears? :thinking:

1 Like

Dr Zen comes from a big family 9 sister and two boys we all ware equally treated as equal chore and everthing. i quickly learned be fair or be punished. so i learn what unfair felt like. now i know for share how people evils are and are not. and happyness too.

1 Like

I am not really that interested in men, but we got our struggles.

1 Like

i have a fear of impotent because of it in the past

i felt desvated 2 b honest

1 Like

Well I don’t think I’m alpha because I happen to be a woman.

I may make some unfair statements at times. But I do hope to be corrected. If they are unfair.
Which I have been. Today.

And so In the future I will question instead

All you’re dealing with here are antiquated stereotypes of men and women.

Things are more complicated than splitting them off into two groups when you’re discussing 8 billion people who’re all different.

The stereotypes do exist, but you may be surprised to find that not all men or women behave in the ways you’re ascribing to them in this way.

It really ■■■■■ me off when people bash an entire group of people based on what’s hanging off their body.

I am a man, and I do not recognise this characterisation in myself, but I have seen other men behave in this way

If you have a problem with that, then take it up with society, as that is what is to blame.

3 Likes