Dieting and losing weight!

At the beginning of April I weighed 215lbs, I just weighed myself today and now I’m 199lbs! All I’ve been doing is exchanging snacks for fruits and vegetables as well as avoiding fast food. I’m very proud of my progress

15 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations. I would love to lose 16 lbs.

1 Like

Look into fasting. It will help you lose weight even more.

2 Likes

Lucky you wish I could lose some weight steadily gaining weight and haven’t done anything different and no stresser’s except my appetite being through the roof that will cause me to gain weight but why all of a sudden without warning is my appetite crazy that’s a mystery.But anyhow still going to the gym hoping its not pointless going but if I sit home I will gain more weight not happy about it but what can I do its not like I can take diet pills they interact with my meds so I guess I am stuck any advice?

1 Like

I weighed myself this morning and I was 157.2 lbs. Lower than my goal weight of 158 lbs. The only thing I’m doing differently is I’m living alone and I’m no longer counting calories. I tend to drink coffee instead of snacking on sweets. I drink mine black and unsweetened.

3 Likes

Congratulations @RottenApple!
Good going!

2 Likes

Nice going. I’m up to 74kg. ■■■■■■■ annoying. I try so hard then things go reverse.

My 100 day challenge starts today with some accountability people. Finally it’s going to work.

3 Likes

Well. Tomorrow i will start a big diet. I’m 55kg (not fat) but i want to weight 5kg less. But i will be happy if i achieve 52kg. My plan is to make 4 meals, 300 kcal each. Wish me luck.

I also want to cut on coffee.

2 Likes

very nicely done!

1 Like

I, myself eat a high protein low carbohydrate diet. No rice, no bread, no noodles etc. The protein, however; I need to regenerate my muscles with as I am exercising on the treadmill for 1-hour daily.

The more muscle mass a person has the more calories they burn which leads to weight loss. Muscle mass weighs more than fat tissue.

2 Likes

Wow thats awesome keep it up the good work, i hope you reach your desired weight. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.