Diet plan #2837437

ALRIGHT IVE BEEN STRUGGLING LATELY and have gained back a couple pounds but I am NOT GIVING UP!!

MON-FRI: fast from 9 pm-11 am, 700 cal breakfast at 11, 300 cal lunch at 2, 700 cal dinner at 5, 300 cal post dinner snack at 8

I have a goal to eat more healthy foods, so Thurs and Fri I am implementing a NO JUNK FOOD policy which means no processed foods and only whole grain carbs.

SAT-SUN: relax and eat whenever and whatever I want

This diet has been carefully designed by me after a long time of trial and error, taking into account my eating patterns, when I’m hungry during the day, behaviors around dieting etc. I’ll post at the end of this 1st week (probably on one of the weight loss threads) how I did and if I lost any weight!

2 Likes

Are you using an app to count those calories? Also you can use an app to tell you how many calories you should be eating to lose weight.

Yes I am and I am also aware of how many calories I should be eating to lose weight. My number is not as low as traditional diets because I am also fasting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.