Diet Excercise Supplements and Hard Work

Are more important to mental health then medication. Anyone dealing with anger issues from medication ive been there, and now currently only take 3-4 pills a week and have no anger issues at all and minimum symptoms. If i do have anger come out its more likely to be from taking the medication then going without it for to long. Anyway i just want to help you guys out and make suggestions for diet and supplements and you can do whatever work or exercise you want.

Oats, avacado, tomatoes, apples, oranges , banana, blueberries, strawberries, coffee, green tea, any type of milk, low sugar juice, sleepytime tea, eggs, lemons, limes, turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, raw honey, silver colloidal, apple cider vinegar, multivitamins, magnesium, vitamin d, zinc, electrolytes, potato bread, almond butter, peanut butter , spinach, kale, peppers, broccoli, brown rice, etc. Cut out fast food and buffets, limit sugar try to eat out 3 times at most. If you get 1 serving of most of these food items per day i guarantee your symptoms will go away or diminish and you will need less medication and feel better well being.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing… !!