Didn't need confirmation

@CoCo
Just don’t give up. Your day for peace will get here. I don’t know when, or what med combo it will take… or maybe if another pdoc, way down the road, helps you figure that out, but it’s going to happen.

I believe in the process. I was so sick for so long. And, I’m not cured, I have psychosis from time to time. I just hope you can help someone one day with your story of struggles. :hugs:

1 Like

@roxanna
Your meds obviously aren’t working. I think you should talk to your pdoc. Tell them about this. Tell him the honest truth. If you’re taking any drugs or alcohol, please stop. I’m not saying you are, please, don’t misunderstand.

I just get a feeling that your pdoc doesn’t understand the depth and scope of your psychosis. Make a list to take with you of things you need to talk about on your next appointment.

You must feel worn out. Try to get some rest. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Take care.

1 Like

It’s working just not in some areas. I can’t keep switching my pdoc. They’re there to see you ten minutes you’re out the door. I’m too lazy concerning the sun.no they need to up my perphenazine a little.

You’re clearer now. How did you do that? Do you have anxiety?

1 Like

Thanks @JustTrish!!!

2 Likes

Not keep switching your pdoc NOW. I was really referring to switching or upping dosages of meds. I know you’re stressed all the time. You need a break. I know very little. However, I’ve been through some stress caused by psychosis.

1 Like

Yes I have anxiety.

Okay, that makes more sense. So do i. What is your diagnoses? Meds?

Sza perphenazine Lexapro trazodone cogentin klonopin

Okay. Gotcha. So, perphenazine is your AP, Lexa pro is your AD, trazadone helps you sleep, klonipin is for anxiety, and cogentin is for side effects, right?

Klonipin is very addictive. I take buspar, vistaril, effexor xr, and prazosin for anxiety. Maybe those would help your anxiety. I’m no doctor, but it’s worth a try to get you some help.

I really don’t know what else to say. I hope you’re feeling better soon. I used to be like some unhelped by meds members. It’s very.frustrating. you can do this!

Yeah I’ll be alright. Can’t catch a break from my mind.

What I do when I start getting very anxious, is I stop. I tell myself that this is a symptom…I’m not going to go crazy, die, or lose control. I ALLOW myself to feel the anxiety. If I’m out and about, I sit down, and focus on my breathing.

If you drink caffeine, stop. If you smoke, stop. If you drink energy drinks, stop.

Remember, you control YOU. While you may have uncontrolled panic attacks, with tools, you can shorten the duration.

I hope this helps you. I’m just sharing what works, for me. Talk to your therapist about which workbooks can help you.

Take care. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks. You’re sounding in good spirits. Good on that

Yes, I got caught up on my sleep yesterday. That always helps me. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.