Did your third eye ever shut?

I hate this ■■■■, it makes me feel like I worship the devil, did any of yours ever end or stop? Be honest, there’s a lot of bullshiters on here

I am too tranquillised these days to even know yes or no to that question.

So what happened?

So what happened?

Any of our what ?

You’re third eye opening

1 Like

What symptoms are you experiencing ?

Oh idk, just your usual, seeing triangles, seeing eyes and signs that I don’t want to see, seeing what I consider the mark of the beast, not on myself but on ■■■■ that I see, and thinking this is the end of the world, and these so called “spiritual awakenings” are actually the mark of the beast…

1 Like

I had a very intense and unexplainable ego death and third eye opening october 2016. It lasted for 2 years until I was hospitalized against my own will. Thankfully high doses of antipsychotics have brought me to a state of clarity.

So what’s it like it now?

I can focus on real life now, with all of that mess behind me. I live a wonderful life and gain insight from interactions with others and not the wanderings of my own mind. Thank you Latuda

1 Like

Is that your girlfriend? :joy:

Thanks for the encouragement, I’m trying without medicine, it’s hard, but idk, that’s the truth… idk :joy:

1 Like

I couldn’t do it without medicine. Tried my best and ended up locked away for a bit. lol

Stopping meds made me end up in the emergency from intentional Tylenol overdose. I was intoxicated and vomiting for 2hrs. My parents came home and saw me vomiting. Drs said I would be dead if my parents took more time to bring me to the emergency.

Well of course, folks on this board are usually folks who have been helped by medication. I have had lots of spiritual experiences, but I’m still helped by meds.

1 Like

I saw terrifying things that I couldn’t tell anyone about because I was a Fundamentalist Christian. When I did tell, I was accused of being a witch and a Satan worshipper, and I underwent an exorcism. And I saw beautiful things that exist only in the spiritual realm…
I lived in psychosis for many years. I’m older now and I see less than I used to. Even my companion angel, who was with me vibrantly for years, is only a shell and a shadow now.
Part of it is good. I haven’t been on the floor sobbing, resisting directions to cut myself in awhile.
Part of it is decidedly bad. I feel like a bird with clipped wings, sitting in the cage of every day life.
There are things I never intended to get rid of.

1 Like

It’s good to see you online, @Hedgehog.

3 Likes

I think you should just say ■■■■ it, and me too, but stay alive of course :joy:

Thank you. I’ve been hiding. I hope you’re well, @anon54386108 :heart:

1 Like