Did you take your meds today?

I took mine tonight. I feel ok although my diet is bad. I always take my meds but need to focus on a healthier lifestyle. Tomorrow, I see my doc to get a refill of meds. So, I need to go see him although he never says much. I see him for at most five minutes. He’s like my drug pusher. He reminds me to take my meds, but that is about it.

5 Likes

yes every day as prescribed

7 Likes

i see my pdoc for like 30 minutes usually. Mostly to hear how i’m doing and prescribe my meds.

and yea, i took my meds like i do every day =)

3 Likes

I don’t see a pdoc atm.
Haven’t taken my aripiprazole just yet.

1 Like

I took mine last night. I have an alarm that goes off to remind me. After using it for 7 years, I only missed my meds twice by marking that I took it and then getting side tracked. If I can’t immediately take my meds, I snooze the alarm. It works great

3 Likes

Took my meds and supplements with a slice of whole wheat toast and an avocado for breakfast. Cup of coffee on the side.Getting ready for the morning walk as I slept in.

4 Likes

I take my meds religiously because I know what happens when I don’t.

6 Likes

Yup, around 8am.

I use a pill organizer, and have alarms on my phone.

4 Likes

I take my meds every evening and every morning.
I try not to forgot them.

4 Likes

I set alarms on my phone.
I use pill boxes and I record the med and time on my phone.

4 Likes

Meds twice a day.

3 Likes

I’ve been taking my Abilify, but not taking the blood pressure and diabetes meds. I suspect I’m having problems with low blood sugar which can be a side effect of the diabetes med. I’m going to try to ask one of the pdoc’s about it next week. My blood sugar went down after switching from Zyprexa to Abilify last summer.

4 Likes

I take my meds everyday, 3 times a day.

4 Likes

Had my shot last Thursday

4 Likes

Take my drugs religiously. I know what happens when I don’t.

3 Likes

I take them everyday since february 2017. I got a nursing service coming to me to bring me the meds, and watch me that I have taken the meds, twice a day.

2 Likes

I took mine last night and will take it again tonight.

2 Likes

I just took mine tonight.

1 Like

Will take mine soon.

1 Like

I just took my meds

1 Like