Did you lose so-called friends

I lost a lot but made new ones. My childhood friend visited me on Christmas, we may hangout again soon.

My friends now besides family are my mental health care providers. I’ve known them for a long time now. They are kind.

1 Like

Hi @77nick77 i was in friendship for 15 years and both their age is above 30

Friends are overrated. Friends don’t need me.

Hey don’t say that. Friendship is awesome just difficult to find in this world.

1 Like

Yes I lost or removed myself from all of my friendships. I have one friendship but it’s hanging on a thread.

I have no confidence to be a friend mostly. Though that one friend I have I can sort of relate to them so we still meet.

I lost all my so called friends whenever I quit dope.

1 Like

I lost all my so called friends

1 Like

No, I was able to accomplish that feat before I became schizophrenic.

I have friends but i am not happy

I had a few so called friends in college. Then 1 friend after I got sick. I guess I prefer it that way. Now I have zero friends and feel better.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator