Did you go to clubs when young?

Girl Scouts and Indian Princesses, which @anon54386108 does a good job of describing

3 Likes

You were and Indian Princess too?

That’s cool.

I’ve never met one in the wild before,

Seems like most people did Girl Scouts instead.

2 Likes

I went to Sunday school as a kid. I also was a Girl Scout and my sister was a Brownie.

I went to lots of gay and lesbian bars and nightclubs as a young woman. Marched in a few Pride parades.

1 Like

I was a brownie and a girl scout. My stepmother was a girl scout leader when I lived with her and my dad in 3rd grade.

1 Like

I was a cub scout.

1 Like

Yeah I lived on an island where everyone knew everyone so I went to pre school and joined everything everyone else did. I did cub scouts but hated camping even when I was young. Played soccer…still play cricket and involved seriously in the club at the ripe old age of 50.

1 Like

I was a Cub Scout for a few years I didn’t get on with any one and kept to myself, I remember we would play hockey though some nights which was good, these plastic yellow or red hockey sticks and a ball. We used to play in an old school which had nice wooden floors but was freezing. Never dressed up in the uniform unless it was for a photo or something hated it. Don’t remember doing anything else

1 Like

I wanted to be a Scout, but it was run by christians in my country, so my atheist parents enrolled me in 4H instead and it was just not as fun.
I quit when I got sick of the only thing they wanted us to do was make caramel almonds and train rabbits. I wanted to be outside and go camping and learn to whittle like the real scouts.

1 Like

I was very surprised to learn that this wasn’t about nightclubs.

I was a scout. I hated it.

1 Like

I loved camping in mountains when I was in the scout.

2 Likes

I used to go to underground clubs or raves in my teens. The raves were in abandoned warehouses in Detroit. I had friends in bands that played in them. Mostly the punk rock scene back in the 90’s.

1 Like

Lol I hate nightclubs I can’t stand the sound.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. I like being able to talk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.