Did you ever think that these could in fact be "the good ole days"?

My future is bleak lol. :joy:

I’ll probably look back at times like this as the good ole days.

3 Likes

I would say the good old days were pre-smartphone. When people didn’t walk into walls all the time.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve surpassed my peak.

whatever

2 Likes

I looked at 2018 and I look at 2019 as “the future is now”. Very advanced technology has come into being. Computer technology—I use a powerful desktop computer. Smartphones. Very fast internet. I have over 90Mbps for reference.

1 Like

@Air
I don’t think you have. I honestly think your best is yet to come. I know it’s hard to see right now.

There have been times in my past that I thought were difficult, but looking back now they were some of my most fruitful times. Not easy, very messy, but significant.

2 Likes

My first modem was 2400 baud. I remember almost wetting myself over a 56K modem. Now I have gigabit symetrical fibre in my home. Oy to the vey.

2 Likes

I try my best. You are very sweet @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

1 Like

Somethings are from the good ole days but even those days had their downfalls, Guess it all depends on how you look at it

2 Likes

Bell bottoms, mullets, macrame, and boil-in-a-bag dinners.

2 Likes

I would ask what a boil in the bag dinner is, but I think it speaks for itself. Glad I missed that one.

1 Like

These are in fact “the good ole days” because the future is AI. And the near future it is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.