Did you ever get an F in school

I remember getting a D- in advanced biology. I also had to drop classes in college, because I was flunking out. The classes I had to drop was psychology 101 and Algebra 101.

1 Like

Yep, like once.

1 Like

I got a D in 12th grade English, and got a F in Fortran computer programming in college.

1 Like

When my mental illness took over, I dropped out midway through a semester. My classes were categorized as dropped out failing or dropped out passing. I had some of each.

I never got an F in my life until 11th grade. I flunked Algebra.
Took it again the next year and flunked again. And didn’t really care.

i don’t think that ‘F’ was used as a grade where I went to school. I probably got the equivalent for geometry, and science subjects. The geometry because I was absolutely useless at it.The science subjects because I wasn’t naturally talented at them,and made little effort doing those subjects.

I got an F that we had to fight to get dropped because I was in the Children’s Hospital for a month. The teacher was an ■■■■■■■ anyway, but we got it taken off record. Lowest grade after that was a B-. Even being drunk most of Freshman-Junior year I passed A’s and B’s, and i walked around with a water bottle of vodka all those years, lol. Added Koolaid and teachers couldn’t smell the difference, gotta love public school that gave no ■■■■■■

In high school I did terrible.

But college i only got p which is pass in probability.

Got a pass in diff eqs too but it was review. I already took it and did the min.

If i didn’t drop out, I would have failed 2 math classes maybe 3. Basically my whole schedule. Its irrelevant because that was 11 years ago. Not looking back at all.

I got an F in geometry

In my last year at school, my major depression reared its ugly head, and I had to drop a class. I was devastated because I wanted to go to uni and I needed that class to do it. I never really failed, just didn’t complete.

I did get a few yes … didnt do well in school…

I failed statistics in university…

When I redid it I failed again

I had no friends for support at that uni whereas they all had friends

1 Like

I failed german in high school. Das war scheise. Our teacher was pretty bad. Half the class got D or less. Anyways I decided to finish it a couple of years later and got a C/D.

My worst grade was F- in my native language test in 7th grade

1 Like

I was a C average student until I suffered a traumatic incident when I was ten years old then my grades were nothing but mostly F’s. Had to get put in special education with one on one teaching. Around tenth grade I improved and became an honor student.

1 Like

Got a D in science and another D in computer science.

Both were in college.

The D in science was simply due to not taking the class seriously.

The D in computer science was earned… That class was hard as hell-- writing Python and CSS. Woof.

1 Like

Tons of them. I was an awful student. I refused to do the work. I refused to go to school. I was awful. My mom kept my report cards from elementary school and they are all full of Fs. I failed the 7th grade because of a teacher’s strike. I didn’t retake the classes. I never took algebra. I tried, I just couldn’t handle it.

I got an F in a really really difficult Greek Mythology course in college. I should have dropped out, saved my gpa, but it was such an interesting class.

It was with one of those professors that prides himself in not being an easy course to pass, though. I should have known better.