Did you end up like your parents?

I’m me I’m blended have crossed paths with many mothers and fathers so mixed I am.

2 Likes

im a little like my mom, I took on her moodiness when I was unmedicated. some days I feel nothing like my dad, we are so different. im really my own person but a little like my mom.

3 Likes

I used to be moody and argumentative like my dad but now that I’m getting treatment I’m more mellow like my mom.

2 Likes

I’m kind of like my parents but they are quite religious and I’m not at all. That in the past as been a bit of a problem.

3 Likes

My Mom was a sweetheart.
God bless her.

2 Likes

When I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I see my mom. I’ve always looked a bit like her, but as I’m aging I’m looking more and more like her. Personality? Well, I do like to be right. Seriously, not really. My mother was a genius and I’m passably smart. My mother was a perfectionist and just so truly masterful at so many things and I’m merely adequate. And the thing is I’m fine with it. But with her personality she could have never tolerated being adequate. She always had to find the best, fastest way to do something. And she was simply amazing. I learned a lot from her and it was an honor to know her but I’m not like her, I hope some of her rubbed off on me though. A lot of her rubbed off on my daughter and that’s kind of cool to see. My daughter is really clever and learned a lot from my mom before she passed away.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.