Did you change your passwords while psychotic?

I have a fun story about this:

I thought that I gave all my passwords to the people that I was playing music with.

And I was obsessed with recordings that people gave me to listen. I thought they wanted me to put my new password after hearing the recording and beeing brainwashed by it.

While psychotic, I used to change my passwords constantly because I thought that they inserted the new password before in my mind, so I was allways feeling that they knew my new password.

I changed my name by deed poll to try and escape gangs.

Not passwords

1 Like

I did change passwords too. I thought that they had installed a spyware that disclosed my passwords to others.

1 Like

I changed profile pictures and username because I had a Halloween themed profile and I thought witches were taking my soul

1 Like

When unmedicated I was so paranoid that I put a very long password for my bitcoins and I forgot it. I even formated my PC that had the password. I lost 80 000$CA of bitcoins back then. Now its worth 45 000$. I still have the wallet file but no password :worried:

1 Like

Once i forgot the passwords and god knows how i managed to retrieve them. The security for passwords is very high.

1 Like

Yes. I changed them many times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.