Did you buy milk or milk based products and live in AZ, CA, DC, KS, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, OR, SD, TN, VT, WV, or WI? look and get free money

We will send you additional instructions via email shortly after the claims deadline on January 31, 2017. In that email, you will be able to select from a variety of electronic payment formats potentially including PayPal, Google Wallet, Amazon Balance, and others in order to receive an instant payment.
Many of your friends, family, and colleagues are also likely to be class members for this settlement claim. Please share this claim with them via the social media buttons below.

Got this email today…basically the farmers that provide milk to tn…have been plotting together to run up milk prices…they basically owe us all 80 bucks lol…so if you live in tn and bought milk last year…you get free money…

sweet $$$

time to fake my claim. just kidding

I guess you could…then get it put on an amazon account or PayPal they wouldn’t know your address…

Did you buy milk or fresh milk products (including cream, half & half, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream) from 2003 to present? Were you a resident of one of these states: AZ, CA, DC, KS, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, OR, SD, TN, VT, WV, or WI? If so, you may be eligible for a payment from a settlement reached with milk producers over illegal price-fixing. It’s free money and it’s super easy. Here’s the link: https://www.boughtmilk.com

@rhubot @moonbeam how do I get more people to look at this I didn’t realize it was such a large scam…and I think you two also can apply…its free 80 bucks I know everyone can use it…me my gf and my little one are all signed up…

Do you live in DC or NY?

1 Like

You can read about the details of the class action settlement here:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hagens-berman-sobol-shapiro-llp-announces-settlement-of-matthew-edwards-v-national-milk-producers-federation-litigation-300322309.html

If eligible, you can file a claim here:

1 Like

Don’t live in any of those places. But hey with this you can buy medication this month. Although it will probably take a while to get to you.

between you and me, I live in DC :wink:

I never believed in the “fake it till you make it” philosophy, until this monopoly take-down happened. time to start practicing my DC accent by watching videos of the President:

just kidding.

1 Like