Did the moon landing really happen?

Also, cheese (just kidding) :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :cheese: :smile:

8 Likes

Green cheese…

We went to the moon but my sister says we didn’t.

1 Like

American technology is still pretty darned good and even if it was valve technology I’m sure they did it. The Russians would have known and there’s no way they would have gotten away with it. As to the costs…they would have been horrific and I’d imagine spending more money on that wouldn’t be a good way to stay in government.

1 Like

Well, to sum it up: probably millions of people might believe it was a hoax. Millions of others believe it really happened.
Who’s to say who’s right? There’s good questions and proof on both sides. The issue ain’t going to put food on my table or keep me awake at night so I don’t really care either way.

A UFO told me the moon landing was real, lol. I trusted it because he was friends with Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster put in a good word for him.

1 Like

I try not to think about these things anymore because I can get stuck in thought for months on it lol.

https://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/lunar/index.cfm

I would suggest NASA to let every rich enough human to donate 10$ for a new moonlanding.
And I’m very curious what in hell can cost so much to do that.

And where’s the logic? NASA has enough money to go to Mars but not moon?

Our moon is there next to our planet all the time, while Mars can be on the other side of sun.

Isn’t there ice on phobos, is it one of Neptune’s moons? Send a polar bear rocket or maybe a manic bi-polar bare naked

1 Like