Did the blood in your toes ever travel to your brain?

did the blood in your toes ever travel to your brain?

Probably. Weird question.

probably is your answer…so u dont know

Do you know if your the blood in your toes travels to your brain? Are you there to watch it? Can you film it?

its a question…google is my friend

1 Like

lol all round the body :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your blood is a critical part of your circulatory system. Your heart is a powerful muscle that pumps your blood throughout your body — from the top of your brain to the tips of your toes. The pathways your blood takes consist of different types of blood vessels, including arteries and veins.

After oxygen is delivered to the areas of your body that need it, your blood returns to your heart through your veins. Along the way, it picks up carbon dioxide and other things your body wants to get rid of. It’s kind of like taking out your body’s trash!

1 Like

Google is your friend indeed :smile:

1 Like

my brains are in my toes…:tokyo_tower:

2 Likes

If the blood is pooling somewhere then you’re in trouble. I’m not well read on the subject, but I’d say that atleast once a day the blood in my toes travels to my head and everywhere else besides. Being pumped around by the heart and all… :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.