Did I say anything offensive?

Funny thing. She keeps saying "ish you need to relax " such an annoying woman.

1 Like

My girlfriend lives in a complex. One of her neighbors who was very nice to us suddenly turned cold toward me. I have no idea why, but I feel hurt.

J.

1 Like

I’m really sorry sometimes people are just weird like that :unamused:

1 Like

@anon80629714 there is nothing to worry about. You said nothing wrong in the slightest. Absolutely zero problems with HR because of this

Is this the same colleague who keeps badmouthing your boyfriend. In my opinion she is insanely jealous of you and takes any opportunity to put you down

1 Like

Yes my boyfriend is apparently using me and if he was really interested he would have proposed by now. Also I am old and timd is ticking so I shouldn’t be fussy and settle down.

1 Like

Let’s not start with the other stuff. I bought suitcases for £120 she says that’s insanely expensive. I bought a pack of breakfast bars she has to point out those are expensive and sugary.

I wanted to say something when she told me she spent £25 on a toilet brush. When she asked if I thought she was crazy.

1 Like

I think she hates herself so every one of these things she says about you she in fact means about herself

1 Like

Possibly. She doesn’t seem to be very happy… I really should start blocking it out.

1 Like

It was the comment " you should just be happy with what God gave you "… I never made a comlaint to start with I was just stating as is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.