Did anybody get a good night's sleep

I slept pretty good last night, because I took my ambien and klonipin.

3 Likes

yea I slept more than usual which is a good sign. I did wake up to eat in the middle of the night.

Glad you slept well that is good news

3 Likes

I slept pretty good, just not very long. I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 1:30 so I only got 4 hours, but that’s ok, I can take a nap tomorrow if I want to.

2 Likes

I slept really good. It’s dificult not to sleep good with Trazodone.

3 Likes

I slept just fine. I take Seroquel/quetiapine to sleep. I’m about to run out, which concerns me greatly though

3 Likes

Yes I slept well. How are you this am?

1 Like

Slept well last night.
Woke up at 6:30 am on my own.
Feeling optimistic. Going into a study later this morning. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My problem is I don’t get that sleepy tired feeling at sleep time and I need to wait till around 3 or 4 am and thus wake late. If I go to bed at 11 or 12 stay wake in bed till 3 or 4.

No problem with waking early if want but for waking early we need to get good sleep from early hours too to make up that total sleep time of 7 to 9 hrs.

1 Like

No because of akathisia from Latuda.
I don’t want to get hooked on benzos for akathisia though. I am already taking 4 different pills.

I slept allright. I take Zopiclone and listen to something, a podcast or mindfulness.
Sometimes i take a footbath.

I slept quite well last night. Recently started to take 50mg quitiapine to help me sleep.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.