Did a tough shift in the cafe

It was tough, i was there from 9.30am -1pm and i was on the go, i managed to keep my anxious feeling in check somehow and got everything done i had to :slight_smile: feeling pretty good about it actually, i did well :slight_smile:

i was a bit weirded out with a few things that happened but just got on with it without letting it bother me, soldiered on anyway as they say :slight_smile:

I felt i was being tested a lot but thats ok, i stayed calm and it worked out really well :slight_smile:
after my shift i had lunch outside and they gave me a free coffee, then i sat round the side next to the river and had a tea and they didnt charge for that either :slight_smile: woohoo

8 Likes

That kind of work is tough work. I’d rather dig ditches.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it @crimby despite it being the hardest work i have done for years

I was wiping down tables, cleaning dishes, clearing tables, doing errands and loads more, i am so pleased with what i have achieved today :smiley: i wish you could see my smile

4 Likes

Sounds like you did a good job. It always feels good relaxing after a good days work. Much better than having done nothing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks vandam :slight_smile: i’ve booked in for tues/thurs/sat 3hrs 30mins each shift, i’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Nice man! Is it volunteer or paid?

1 Like

unpaid :slight_smile: i am basically a compliant slave but in a good way lol

I like being a slave :slight_smile: i get free coffee

i also like being a pain in the ass but whatever, if you cant take it then you gotta fake it lol

and i talk crap a lot β€˜meh’ :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A good coffee always makes me positive! Drinking coffee now lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.