Devil and Jesus

Αυτοκτόνησε ή κόψε τα φάρμακα κρυφά. Σου μιλά ο Διάολος
Η ζωή είναι το δώρο μου σε σένα,
μην την σπαταλήσεις .
Σου μιλά ο Ιησούς Die or quit your meds secretly. It’s Devil talking to you. Life is my gift to you, don’t waste it, it’s Jesus talking to you

2 Likes

I feel like the higher power is making me an example for future generations or that I have some special purpose and that’s why everyone and everything has something to do with me? Like everything I say think and feel I don’t know how but everyone already knows before me, higher power, I have to believe that because the alternative is like you say the devil and I am not worthy of the air I breathe.

1 Like

What is this higher power? Something like God?

Mods, this is not religious, it’s about voices

Yeah I don’t know enough about religion and God to say I believe in God but I’ve always felt and still do that there is a higher power. So yeah something like that.

1 Like

I had this obsession since childhood. God and special mission for me. Still have it

So how to crack it? I feel like it’s plastered in front of my face and I just not getting it. I feel like once I know my special mission the voices will be kind and applaud and congratulate me rather than being so mean and hurtful.

I have all kinds of voices. These days they’re mild. But I have strong feeling of Trumanomatrix. Do you have any lingering delusions or bizarre beliefs?

Oh my, you took the words right out of my mouth … I have many many voices, I don’t recognise them, male, female young children to the elderly, not only Australian but other languages to (I don’t know any other languages mind you) They have become less invasive and are somewhat mumbled or muffled with my latest medications, beforehand I heard them constantly from the moment I woke till I could finally sleep. The only way I could kind of explain everything going on for me was to say I was Truman from the Truman show with a chip in my head that is constantly playing like talk back radio and there’s no off switch. I think my housemate or his Dad is the “higher power” … I am sorry for the long reply, not to mention I type slow on my phone, I don’t mean to …

I’ve been on my latest medications for over a year now.

I have to believe this or I’ve been a real nuff nuff and everything I’ve thought to be real has infact not been, I don’t know how I would deal process if it wasn’t …

How old are you? Since when do you have this illness?

I’ll be 40 next year. In childhood I was diagnosed with Manic Depression, as a teen Bipolar and Post traumatic stress disorder and a year ago Schizophrenia and psychosis and then a few months back Complex Post Traumatic Stress disorder. I’ve always believed I was Schizophrenic … What about you, how old are you? How long have you been with the illness?

Delusions, do you mean the voices or the thoughts?

I’ll be 31 in a few months. I have it since age 27

But I had delusions since childhood

1 Like

THIS

AND

you are neither

1 Like

Delusions, do you mean the voices or the thoughts?

The ideas, the thoughts

Try to switch to green tea instead of coffee

oh man ive been there. just try to ignore it.

heres my theory on why we hear the voice of god or jesus or the devil.

first at some point in your life you were into religion or still are.
then your brain which is dysfunctional ends up in a psychosis.

So it pulls information from your mind such as the religious ideas , and twists them up and brings them out in voice form.

It feels like you are special, like your chosen, kind of like a prophet. a special mission. So it seems like wow what an exciting life, i get to experience this.

but in reality its just auditory hallucinations pulling from your mind on whatever you have been focusing on in recent months. You have also probably thought about medications in some way and probably about life and death too. so it brings it all twisted up in voice form.

So my strategy has been, no matter what the voices say or claim to be, good or bad just ignore them and let them pass by like the wind.

cheers

1 Like