Determined to paint tonight

the house cools off around ten after the sun goes down and I plan on painting a sketch I showed a few days ago…it’s a delusion…I paint delusions to show the world the strangeness of schizophrenia to a schizophrenic. I think it can help.

5 Likes

I think it’s great that you do that! I missed your post showing your sketch a few days ago but I hope you’ll share the painting and I can see it. I’m so glad you’re expressing yourself, @jukebox . I haven’t painted in a year and it feels constipating. I hope I can paint again soon.

1 Like

oh thank you @Hedgehog weren’t you a member from way back? I seem to remember knowing a hedgehog really well…but don’t remember anything anymore.

1 Like

That’s great. I think painting is also a great way to channel the energy of those memories in a healthy way :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you I feel the same. Also, it brings physical presence of things I don’t believe anymore…like affirmation.

1 Like

I’d like to write poems about my delusions now that’s an idea for me. I think it’s a good idea to paint your delusions @jukebox very inspiring and to share that with others

1 Like

neat !! thank you…makes me happy.

I was on here for a few years and then took a break for awhile. I remember that you have always painted and I’m so glad you’re still expressing yourself with your art.

1 Like

I knew it !! glad you’re back !! and thank you so much for your great support in me painting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.